Responsible for the organization of events and conducting business activities during the “World of Dance Germany” is Mikhael Mrykhin represented as an individual entrepreneur company “Mikhael Mrykhin” Ul. ROBOTNICZA 42A, 53-608 Wroclaw, Poland NIP: 8982283155 / VAT EU: PL8982283155 , REGON: 523193913. Contact with the Administrator is possible by means of a postal operator to the address: Ul. ROBOTNICZA 42A, Wroclaw ,Poland or by e-mail: email@example.com. Cookies
On this site, the customer can purchase products and services within the World of Dance Germany. The customer can purchase the following products or services :
Organization of access to online or offline events, bundle accesses to events, as well as the sale of related products and services related to World of Dance Germany
Products may differ in various factors, such as cost, cultural value, character, content, and so on. Before buying any product or service from World of Dance Germany, please read the description of the product, and its contents, as well as the specific date and time when it will be possible to access a particular service or product.
or any other method, he automatically agrees to the above terms and conditions, policies, and regulations of use of World of Dance Germany products and services.4. Product or Service Delivery policy
After making a payment of 100% of the amount specified publicly, the client will receive a notification in his personal mailbox, which he will specify during the process of payment for the service or product offered by worldofdancegermany.com
This notification will contain:
- Greetings and Written Confirmation of Successful Purchase Successful Transaction Confirmation File
Because World of Dance Germany follows environmental principles, we do not provide printable tickets. This confirmation of payment to the customer's email is the ticket, by presenting it, the customer will have full access to the purchased product on the day of the festival and in accordance with the specific event regulations.5. Access Policy to World of Dance Germany events, products, and servicesAttention: By purchasing any access, product, or service as a customer, you have read and accept the following conditions:
- This public agreement applies to any customer who purchased access to the events, products, and services
- The organizers strongly recommend that all customers have health insurance valid on the date of the event. In case of injury to customers during the festival, the organizers, in the absence of such insurance, are not responsible for the health of the customers.
- If you need documents confirming your presence at our event, please inform the organizers in advance so that we can prepare them in time.
- The organizers and administration of the event venue are not responsible for accidents of customers or other persons during the event.
- The person who registers one or more users of the product, firstly, must obtain official permission from the persons or official representatives of the persons whom he registers, to place personal data in the registration system.
- A person who registers one or more participants or visitors has no right to place the personal data of other persons without obtaining official permission from these persons or their official representatives
- A person who registers one or more participants or visitors is considered the official representative of the participants registered by him.
- By registering yourself or persons from your dance team, you and the team members automatically consent to the processing of personal data.
- By visiting in person an area relevant or sub-relevant to the World of Dance Germany event, you automatically agree that you assume all responsibility for the use of copyright and/or related rights (fragments of musical works and/or musical works in their entirety) and all possible appeals and/or claims of copyright holders will be resolved by you independently (without involving the Organizer) in accordance with the procedure established by the current legislation of Germany. The Organizers and partners of the event are not responsible for your use of copyright and/or related rights during the performances and the display of such performances in real-time and/or in recording via the Internet.
- By visiting in person an area relevant or sub-relevant to the World of Dance Germany event, you fully waive any rights to photo and video materials made within the end, which depict you (your performance) and/or your image, and acknowledge the full right of the Organizers to use the above materials at their discretion, including for editorial, commercial purposes, including, but not limited to, by displaying such materials in real-time and/or recording via the Internet, as well as for any other purposes inside the World of Dance Germany ecosystem, which are not :
6. Payment methods
- portray the client in a bad light
- are a public display of nazism, cynicism, ultra-nationalism, racism, or sexism.
- display disrespect for feelings or violate moral and ethical boundaries
- BLIK (FOR POLISH CITIZENS)
- APPLE PAY
- GOOGLE PAY
- ELECTRONIC WALLET
Upon successful completion of the transaction and receipt of confirmation of payment, the client automatically undertakes, from the moment of receipt of notification to the personal email that was specified by the same client, to save the confirmation of payment. Confirmation of payment is vital for barrier-free and quick access to the paid service on the days of the event. *Customer must provide proof of payment to the Administration at the World of Dance Germany7. Refund policy
To request a refund, send an e-mail with the subject line "REFUND" to Germany@worldofdance.com, no later than 3 days after the event. In the email you need to specify the reason for the refund, participation number and your contact details.Refunds will not be made if:
Customers with a paid service (participation fee) do not participate on their own will.
- The organizer does not compensate for any financial and moral losses of customers. At the time of purchasing a product, service or access, customers automatically waive any claims against the Organizer.
- The customer understands that he/she/it/they are (further he), holding a spot so reservations fees paid in any amount for a specific event are nonrefundable. If the customer is unable to attend the event in person he understands that he can transfer his service, and spot to a friend.
The organizer informs that it will not be possible to refund the costs incurred after the payment has been made, apart from exceptions :
The customer is entitled to a refund to the personal bank account from which the payment for the product was made, money in the amount of 50% of the purchase price,, within 30 days after the end of the last day of the festival or event within the framework of which the customer purchased the service in the case of :
- A drastic deterioration of health more than 14 days before the specific festival or a serious injury that prevents the client from being physically present at the event or from being physically active during the specific event. The organizer makes a refund only in case of a medical certificate from a doctor with a stamp and signature (within the framework of the current EU Regulations).
- Inability to attend the event due to the sudden death of a family member or a close person. The organizer will make a refund only in case of submission of the relevant document certifying the death of the person in question. *Effective until the end of the last official day of the Event
In case of a different situation, as an unintentional purchase, we recommend the customer contact Germany@worldofdance.com and describe the issue as a whole. The final decision regarding refund keeps “Mikhael Mrykhin” or any other assignee8. Copyrights and Intellectual property rights
Unless otherwise stated, World of Dance Germany and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on World of Dance Germany. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from World of Dance Germany for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from World of Dance Germany
- Sell, rent, or sub-license material from World of Dance Germanya
- Reproduce, duplicate, or copy material from World of Dance Germany
- Redistribute content from World of Dance Germany
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof, 08.03.2023.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. World of Dance Germany does not filter, edit, publish, or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of World of Dance Germany, its agents, and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who posts their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, World of Dance Germany shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages, or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
World of Dance Germany reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive, or causes a breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant World of Dance Germany a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.8. Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
- Ticketing Systems
- Commercial Business Webpages
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of World of Dance Germany; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to World of Dance Germany , Germany@worldofdance.com . Please include your name, your organization name, and contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party's site.
No use of World of Dance Germany's logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.9. iFrames
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.10. Content Liability
We shall not be held responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third-party rights.11. Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amen these terms and conditions and it's linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.12. Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.13. Disclaimer
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties, and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal physical injury
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort, and for breach of statutory duty.